Findmybuyer was created in 2006 and are a market leader in the Montrose and District area. We were one of the first estate agencies to offer Google Earth mapping as standard to property searches and were the first FIXED FEE estate agents in Scotland.
Now through re-design and modernisation of our responsive website and investing in our new 4K full motion videography, Aerial Drone video/photography, Findmybuyer offers an unrivalled estate agency service with a low cost sales fee to all our clients regardless of house value or size.
We are Members of the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), the UK's leading professional body for estate agency and The Ombudsman for Estate Agents Scheme (OEA) and it is and it is always recommended to choose an agent who are members to ensure you get the best advice and guidance possible to provide you with a smooth transaction.
All your internet marketing within one low cost fee
Findmybuyer's low cost marketing fee is exactly that, a marketing fee. Your property will be continuously marketed on all our designated portal sites until it has been sold and we also include our internal videography, reprographic schedules, high resolution photographs, For Sale Sign and directional boards all within this fee.
We constantly invest and look for new marketing strategies to best promote your property, we have invested heavily in aerial drone video/photography with Findmybuyer being the first estate agents in Scotland to have a BNUC-s qualified drone pilot in house who is also a Member of the National Association of Estate Agents.
Our marketing includes:
- 4K internal and external full motion videography, professional photographer, reprographic schedules, iPhone notification, full responsive website access.
- Advertisement on the biggest property portal sites including Prime Location, Zoopla, Virgin Media, MSN, Thinkproperty and many more.
- Eye catching For Sale Sign boards with directional boards as and when required.
- Online information in regards to Schools, Hospitals, supermarkets, railway stations and much more to help purchasers choose location.
- Buyer database with accurate requirements ensuring the right buyers are informed about your property.
- We can offer low cost solicitors services along with independent mortgage advice.
- Advice on the Home report and choice of upfront or deferred payment methods.
- Help and advice throughout the sales process including regular pre-sales updates and updates on post sales progression.
Regardless of the size and value of your property we can save clients thousands in estate agency fees.
Services to Buyers
Be kept up to date on new properties coming onto the market through us by registering your details and you will be the first to hear about the latest properties we have to offer and any changes to those already available.
Our commitment is to ensure you have full knowledge of the area and provide online visual tours and schedules so you can make an informed decision about a specific property. We also have an easy to use route planner on our website to even give you directions - how cool is that!
We are not showing off honest!!! We also have our own iPhone app which you can download for free, and get up to the minute information while even on the go including automatic updates.